Sunday, October 5, 2008

I'm sure there is nothing more irritating than someone telling you story upon story about their pet. Many of the stories are memorable to the owner, but are forgotten as quickly as the story is finished. I could go on and on about how annoying that is, but instead, I would rather tell you about my dog Otis.

The stories I will share on this blog are stories that will make you smile, will warm your heart for the time you are enjoying this post, but will be forgotten as soon as you click away to another website.

I warn you, Otis will stay with you....long after you have moved on.

1 comment:

CMariano said...

Hi Patti~ he's a beauty! I just might be bugging everyone with stories and pics of my little raggedy poodle. It's a good idea and much of what I'm doing with myself these days is walking him, fetching with him and snapping cell pics.... love to you both, Cyn